After talking to several folks this weekend, I've come to the conculsion that its a better idea to put the cruise on hold until we can figure out an itenary that people are willing to put deposits down on. I am not cancelling the cruise at this moment, rather ditching the current itenary and will open dialogue on a new itenary that people want to do, can afford, and how to manage/ promote it so more interest is generated.
I've left a message with Cindy at Expedia not to take any reservations as this itenary will be canceled, so don't try to make a reservation at this time.
I will in the next couple of days start a dialogue with folks on what they want to do and could afford, as far as I'm concered all options are on the table.
As I said earlier I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I think its a better idea to start over from scratch than to try to push people to do something that they dont want to do.