Furry Cruise 2008
Monarch of the Seas
Monday, December 1 – Friday, December 5, 2008
5 Days – 4 Nights
Cost: Cat. N (2nd Deck/front ½ of ship): $330.00 p.p. Double Occupancy
Cat. M (3rd Deck/under dining room): $335.00 p.p. “ “
Cost: Cat. I (8th Deck, good location/partial view (boats in front of window)): $368.00 p.p. Double Occupancy
Cat. H (2nd Deck/18 inch window): $378.00 p.p. Double Occupancy
Cat. G (3rd Deck/ “ “ ): $388.00 p.p. Double Occupancy
Junior Suite / 4 Available
Cost: Cat. JS: $699.00 p.p. Double Occupancy ($200.00 deposit Due on J.S. by May 31st)
Deposit Due: $100 p.p. not later than July 31st (1st come 1st serve for best available cabins of choice)
FINAL PAYMENT DUE: SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2008
· 4 Night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s’ “Monarch of The Seas”
o Dec. 1: 5p.m. Depart Port
o Dec. 2: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Coco cay,
o Dec. 3: 7:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
o Dec. 4: Cruising
o Dec. 5: 6:30 a.m. port
· 2nd Seating for Meals (unless requests 1st. Seating)
· Fuel Surcharges
· Port Charges
· Services of Maryanke Alexander of Maryanke Tour & Travel leading up to your cruise departure.
· Cabin Selection Deposit is best if received early. Every attempt will be made for group to be close together.
· Optional cancellation Insurance is available & will be sent as deposits are received.
· Payments can be made by: Checks, VISA, Master Card & Discover.
· When booking please state you are with the group “Furry Cruise 2008”
· Please send cabin choice with deposits to: Maryanke Tour & Travel, Inc., located at
· When sending payments please include:
o Full Legal Name
o Address & Phone number
o Cabin Choice
o Room mate
o Special Requests
· To Board ship you will be required to show proper identification:
o Valid Passport or
o Birth Certificate with raised seal & picture ID. (However with rules constantly changing Maryanke Tour and Travel recommends that you acquire a Valid Passport for your protection….